Announcing Our First Ever Socially Distanced CSL White Rock Community Picnic
Time & Location
About the Event
We want to see you! After 5 long months, relaxed Covid-19 restrictions in BC allow us to meet in person. If you are symptom-free and agree to the following precautions, we invite you to join us:
- No hugging or hand shaking.
- Pack your own food and beverage – avoid sharing.
- Bring your hand sanitizer
- Bring your own lawn chair or blanket
- Commit to sit no closer than 2 metres from others.
- If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so.
Be forewarned: Our Leadership ran a recent test of the ‘in-person picnic’ and were surprised to see how difficult it was to socially distance from the people you love. The compulsion to hug was powerful – and yet, we believe that these safety measures are possible if participants are willing.
We hope to see you there!!!